If you would like to be considered for a puppy from a future litter, please contact us by email email@example.com.
We can provide a questionnaire for you to complete and would need the following details:
- The number of adults and the ages of any children in the home.
- The working arrangements, if any, of the adults in the home.
- Why you are looking for a puppy from this particular litter.
- The name of the town or village where you live.
- Your previous experience, if any, of owning a dog.
- Any special activities (e.g. showing, working, obedience, agility, breeding, Pets as Therapy) that you hope to undertake.
- Your landline telephone number.
- Puppy sales contract 2016
- Pedigree for the July 2017 and Easter 2016 puppies
- Puppy care information
- Male or Female - Is it important?
- If you wish to breed - Explanation of Endorsements
Please note that the puppy sales contract refers to the Kennel Club Assured Breeder Scheme. We have joined the scheme (Assured Breeder number 3376328).
July 2017 Video
Easter 2016 Videos and Photos
Daisy's third litter Daisy's second litter More litters…
Is a golden retriever puppy for you?
If you are in any doubt about whether a golden retriever puppy will fit in with your lifestyle and whether you are likely to meet our strict criteria for owning a puppy, you may find some of these links helpful:
- Choosing and bringing home the right dog
- Key considerations when choosing a dog
- Features of the Golden Retriever
- Being a responsible dog owner
- Health benefits of owning a dog
- What responsible breeders really do
Litters from puppies that have left
- Nutmeg (Yorkbeach Bay Patrol)
- Her first litter of one male puppy, Midas (Midas Golden Boy), was on 29th October 2015, sired by Diesel (Trebettyn Fast and Furious),
She had a second litter of 4 male puppies on 28 November 2016. The sire was Brodie (Largymore You're My World).
- Gracie (Yorkbeach Golden Sea Angel) mated with Oli (Oriole Shining Gold) and gave birth to 9 puppies on 18 January 2016.
All puppies upon leaving will get:
- Kennel Club registration certificate.
- Offer of 4 weeks free insurance.
- 5 Generation Pedigree sheet.
- Supply of puppy food.
- Guidance on feeding, training and care.
- Telephone support.
- Veterinary check.